Brothers once again, it is time to prepare your submissions for this year's Northern Province Achievement Awards. Please take the time to click the links below to read the attached petitions and documents which spell out due dates for submissions, where to download the petitions and other particulars.
This is a NON-Conclave year. Therefore, none of the 2022 winners’ petitions will be eligible for National Achievement Awards. Exceptions will be Guy L. Grant and Byron K. Armstrong petitions for those collegiate members graduating in May or December 2022 and have submitted petitions, with Province approval, per the updated Constitution and Statutes within two weeks after our 90th Province Council.
Rules for the National Commission are as follows:
Submit one HARDCOPY petition to International Headquarter (IHQ) AND submitting via the Achievement Commission Dropbox, an electronic copy which will be viewed by each Achievement Commission member. The Northern Province Award winning petitions, Guy L. Grand and Byron K. Armstrong petitions MUST be postmarked by April 18, 2022 to be considered eligible by the Commission. The same deadline is required for Dropbox submissions. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
- All award entries must be typed. No handwritten entries will be accepted
- All award entries must contains the necessary signatures, i.e. Polemarch, Keeper of Records, Advisor etc.
- All award entries must be completed following the application format.
- All award entries must provide a response for each section of the application.
- All award entries must adhere to the deadline dates and procedures for submission of the petition
- All award petitions MUST BE IN PDF – with no more than 75 pages
Petitions can be obtained by clicking on the links below:
- 2022 Edward G Irvin Award
- 2022 Paul W Caine Award
- Ronald R Young Petition
- 2022 Byron K Armstrong Award
- 2022 Guy Levis Grant Award
- John D Russell Award Petition
In addition, all chapters are asked to submit the name and contact information (name, email address, chapter affiliation and cell phone number) for a single representative from your chapter that will serve on the Province Achievement Committee. Please read the attached FINAL Achievement report for the names and chapter of the past members. Forward all names to me by March 1, 2022.
The committee is looking for full participation from all chapters (undergrad and alumni) in all categories. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in the Bond,
Tyrone E. Harge | Northern Province Achievement Chair |